Volunteers Needed for 2020 CP Women’s Open at Shaughnessy
- Category: Inside Golf
- Published: 2019-09-13
The stars of the LPGA are heading back West to Shaughnessy Golf and Country Club in 2020 for the CP Women’s Open from August 31st through September 6th.
Each year, over 1,200 people contribute their time and energy to volunteer at the CP Women’s Open. We are so thankful and fortunate to work with such a hardworking group of people each and every year. Registration fills up quickly, so be sure to get your volunteer registration in early.
Volunteers are required to work a minimum of four (4) shifts totaling (24 hours) during the week of August 31st to September 6th, 2020.
(Some committees may have shifts prior to Aug 31st. See committee descriptions for more info)
As with any LPGA event, there is a cost to volunteer. The cost of the volunteer package for 2020 is $80. With this fee you receive a volunteer package worth over $300.
All volunteers receive the following:
- Official volunteer shirt and headwear
- Volunteer badge (provides grounds access when volunteering or as a spectator)
- Transferable weekly guest pass
- Weekly parking pass and shuttle service (volunteer lot)
- Volunteer bag
- Discounted concession prices in the volunteer tent
See you at Shaughnessy in 2020!