Callaway Apparel Launches Fall 2019 Collections
- Category: Inside Golf
- Published: 2019-08-21
Callaway Apparel announces the launch of the men’s and women’s Fall 2019 fashion collections designed for the ultimate in style and performance. The Fall 2019 collections showcase a mix of traditional and contemporary designs with new seasonal palettes that blend richness in color, texture and pattern.
“To create the Fall 2019 collections, we incorporated a purposeful approach to support the player by utilizing the latest in fabric technology, product construction and materials,” said Lupe Benetiez, VP of Design at Callaway Apparel. “The new collections are aesthetically minimalistic on the outside, while intricately functional on the inside, staying true to Callaway’s mission of being a technically superior authentic golf brand.”
Men’s Fashion Collection
The Men’s 2019 Fall collection features designs that are infused with quality, style and attention to modern day details that translates into confidence on and off the course. This collection features two deliveries, each with their own take on seasonal color schemes: The first delivery features blue and grey tones with pops of turquoise while the second is based in black with infusions of teal and pale pink.
- Swing Tech Fashion Polos – The collection features a vast array of new Swing Tech polo styles that are infused with re-engineered construction and materials for more stretch and better range of motion. Golfers now have an even wider variety of options to experience the performance of Swing Tech. New featured Swing Tech polos include:
- Essential Swing Tech Polos – The best-selling styles have been updated with all new fashion-forward Fall color schemes. These include:
- Swing Tech Printed Gingham Polo – Four new colors
- Swing Tech Jacquard Polo – Three new colors
- Swing Tech Color Block Polo – Three new colors
- Cut-to-Fit Stretch Webbed Belt – Available in four colors and constructed with 30% spandex for superior stretch, these new belts fits up to a 44” inch waist.
- High Gauge Fleece Full Zip Vest – Crafted from a soft, insulated thermal fabric and available in three colors, this vest delivers practical comfort and style. The polyester/spandex fabric ensures maximum stretch while the full zip front is easily adjusted depending on the weather, making it the perfect complementary piece for fall golf.
The elegant and sporty Fall 2019 women’s collection takes on a clean and modern aesthetic that embraces timeless styles with contemporary materials. A modular approach was created to mix and match styles for multi-wearing occasions. The collection includes new pants and shorts featuring blended fabrics that offer more stretch, comfort and unrestricted range of motion. Both seasonal color palettes (Teaberry/Navy/White & Lilac/Black/White) have a nostalgic quality yet feel clean and relevant to modern life.
- Side Pleat Skort – This brand new offering is designed with the 360* TrueSculpt slimming waistband, 4-way stretch inside shorts and classic 18” golf length. Available in five colors, this skort is made of an 88/12 polyester/spandex blended material with UV Block UPF 50 sun protection and Opti-Dri moisture wicking technology.
- Pull On Pants and Shorts – All-new blended stretch fabric and an active waistband to ensure a maximum range of motion and comfort. Both pants and shorts have a tapered leg, belt loops and four full size pockets making these bottoms both functional and fashionable.
- Long Sleeve Cardigan Sweater – Available in two colors, this sweater brings a vintage flair to this brand new style incorporating blended materials to provide golfers the feel of a classic sweater with performance features they expect from Callaway including stretch and UV Block sun protection.
- Women’s Sleeveless Polo Dress – Introduced in the Spring, is available in two new colors for this Fall. The solid color is accented with eye-catching contrasting trim at the armholes and four-button placket. Four-way stretch inside shorts offer comfortable coverage that moves with you, and can be easily detached with a snap as needed. Zippered pockets offer convenient hands-free storage for your scorecard and other small essentials.
“Performance is the heart of Callaway Apparel, incorporating game changing innovation to authentic golf apparel,” added Benetiez. “The Fall 2019 collections include exceptional variety and innovation so that golfers can look, feel and play their best, every time they step on the course.”
About Callaway Apparel
At Callaway® Apparel, we celebrate golf’s rich heritage by creating products that honor its past while defining its future. Callaway® Apparel is the ultimate combination of golf authenticity, classic styling and technically advanced construction because apparel that offers quality, performance, and functionality is as important to golfers as the equipment they use.
Callaway® Apparel men’s and women’s golf apparel is licensed and developed by Perry Ellis International, Inc., a global leader in fashion apparel and is available at www.callawayapparel.com, select retailers and leading golf and country clubs worldwide.
About Perry Ellis International
Perry Ellis International, Inc. is a leading designer, distributor and licensor of a broad line of high quality men’s and women’s apparel, accessories and fragrances. The company’s collection of dress and casual shirts, golf sportswear, sweaters, dress pants, casual pants and shorts, jeans wear, active wear, dresses and men’s and women’s swimwear is available through all major levels of retail distribution. The company, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, owns a portfolio of nationally and internationally recognized brands, including: Perry Ellis®, An Original Penguin by Munsingwear®, Laundry by Shelli Segal®, Rafaella®, Cubavera®, Ben Hogan®, Savane®, Grand Slam®, John Henry®, Manhattan®, Axist® and Farah®. The company enhances its roster of brands by licensing trademarks from third parties, including: Nike® for swimwear, and Callaway®, PGA TOUR® and Jack Nicklaus® for golf apparel. Additional information on the company is available at www.pery.com.